Being a prestigious institution, we take in students who will contribute and foster the principles of ethics. We make sure that students admitted to Warren Academy School possess certain qualities, it is the first place where he/she begins communicating with other people and as responsible educators it is our duty to provide a conducive atmosphere.
For admission in Warren Academy School, Jaipur, please follow the below mentioned procedure accurately.
Age Criteria (As on 31-3-2016)
At the time of registration, the following documents along with registration fee should be submitted at the front desk of administrative section.
Filled in form should be submitted in the office along with:
• Latest color passport size photograph of the student
• Photograph of the parent with the child (5cm x 3.5cm)
• Photocopy of Birth Certificate (attested)
• Photocopy of Medical Certificate
• Photocopy of the result of the previous and current class (attested)
• In case the registration form is filled by guardians other than parents, it should be clearly indicated
• Incomplete or illegible registration forms, without photos will not be accepted
• Admission is strictly subject to fulfilling of all conditions and submission of requisite documents
• TC from the previous school must be submitted within 15 days after the commencement of the academic session
• Outstation children must get their TC countersigned by DEO (District Educational Officer)